CLIENT: Veritrans / PT. Midtrans
THE WORK: Website Copy (Career)
GROW WITH US
We are a leading technology company looking for brilliant, motivated individuals who want to accomplish big things. Our product reflects our culture. Everyday, we enable nationwide clients and customers to enjoy a seamless experience through our dedicated service. Ever fine-tuning and revamping for the better, we take pride in and share the ownership and achievement of our collective work. At Veritrans, we offer a challenging learning environment unlike any other and we make it so that everyone, no matter your role or level of experience, can be part of both the idea and action. With so many opportunities and ways to contribute, you’ll fit right in.
ASSISTANT LEGAL MANAGER
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepares, drafts, and proofreads all legal contracts within the company while developing and maintaining the standardized contract templates contacts.
- Facilitates legal compliance activities according to the specified policies and guidelines.
- Assists VP of Operations with secretarial duties, compliance, and regulatory issues in addition to identifying and assessing legal risks associated within all business activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field.
- Experienced in handling all aspects of legal matter.
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude.
- Friendly, outgoing, and customer service-oriented.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com with “Assistant Legal Manager” in the subject line.
Roles & Responsibilities
We offer year-round internship opportunities for students interested in a professional career. If you are currently an Undergraduate who has completed at least 1 (one) year of college coursework, please send us your CV for consideration. Interns joining the Veritrans team will work a minimum of 3 (three) months in any one of the following assigned divisions: Business Development, Marketing, or IT Engineering.
During the program, interns will learn about the Veritrans products and operations, have a feel for the Indonesian eCommerce industry, participate in current live projects, and earn the opportunity to experience a dynamic and exciting work environment.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.50.
- Majoring in Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Information Technology, or any other related fields.
- Business-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Demonstrates good work ethic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Eagerness to learn about the Indonesian eCommerce industry.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intern” in the subject line.